If you want the trauma survivor to understand that God is a refuge, then be one. ~ Diane Langberg, PhD

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

The Body Keeps the Score.

 This last weekend I added a reading list to the blog.

I was not planning on making a big deal about it. Just slowly adding books to the list for anyone interested in trauma or faith based helps for trauma or overcoming abuse.

Then, I stumbled on a video.

I am presently working through "The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma." I am reading it very slowly so am not sure if or when I will finish it.

Then pops up this video. "The Body Keeps the Score - Book Summary by a Therapist w/o the Triggering Bits."

So I am linking it here for future reference and for anyone else who is interested in this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Origins, part 2

In the late 80s, early 90s, my then husband and I attended a Bible college in Indiana. While there, my home church in Illinois was going thr...